Real name: Sam
Membership status: Member
Member since: June 30, 2011
There is no Frigate like a Book
To take us Lands away
Nor any Coursers like a Page
Of prancing Poetry
1. Others see you as a wise person.
2. Company pays.
3. In the end all things will be known.
4. A good friendship is often more important than a passionate romance.
5. It is better to be the hammer than the anvil.
6. Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
7. Keep your plans secret for now.
8. Establish harmony and balance in your life.
9. Doors will be opening for you in many areas of your life.
10. Family ties will be reestablished in the near future.
11. A romantic mystery will soon add interest to your life.
12. A smile is nearly always inspired by another smile.
Chose any number (and as many as you wish.) I've included twelve in case anyone wanted to write a Fellowship story, and maybe have Elrond and some of the other attendees at the Council participate too. Do they come true or not, and in what way(s)? You decide. Can be any Age, any pairing (slash or het) or no pairing (gen), any race. Go for it!
Categories: Fiction Characters: None