In the Silmarillion Maglor is (allegedly) the sole survivor of his family.
Here, it's someone else.
Characters: Amras, Amrod, Arwen, Caranthir, Celebrían, Celebrimbor, Celegorm, Curufin, Fëanor, Galadriel, Gil-galad, Maedhros, Maglor, Nerdanel
Content: Action/Adventure, AU, Drama
Chapter: 9 Completed: No
Words: 28739 Read: 866
Published: May 01, 2018 Updated: June 15, 2018
1. "East of Eden" - (Maedhros) by mangacrack [Reviews - 3] (4827 words)
Written for the Fëanorian Week 2018. This is also a Gift Fic for Encairion, because holy hell I enjoy discussing ideas with you so much it's almost easier to create a story than write an essay as review. Besides your writing motivates and inspires me so much that I wanted to give something back ... and these are not even all the ideas&theories we cooked up together over the years. These are just the ones I finished in time.
Otherwise ... this was supposed to be a little 5+1 thing of roughly 3000 words. It somehow got out of hand. Lesson learned, don't throw AU ideas at me. Usual warnings apply.
2. "Here I am, This is me" - (Maglor) by mangacrack [Reviews - 1] (3068 words)
3. "Wake me up Inside" - (Celegorm) by mangacrack [Reviews - 1] (4515 words)
*screams into the void* Why is it so hard to write Celegorm? Argh!
Short Note: Thingol, Olwë and Elmo are brothers. Elmo has Galathon as canoncial son, I usually add Eöl and Oropher. Celeborn and Galathil are Galathon's son. Nimloth is the daughter of Galathil. Not sure how Amdír fits into this, but it's only said he's an Elf of Doriath. Since got to be King of Lórien and not Celeborn, I guess he must have been important in Thingol's court somehow. For fun, I threw Haldir into this as well.
4. "The Light or Me" - (Caranthir) by mangacrack [Reviews - 1] (4517 words)
Narvinya - *trans. little fire - as adopted son Elrond needs a proper Fëanorian name.
5. "Eyesight To The Blind" - (Curufin) by mangacrack [Reviews - 1] (2202 words)
Summary: By chance Curufin survives the battle of Doriath. It's not necessarily a good thing.
6. "Never Ending Story" - (Ambarussa) by mangacrack [Reviews - 0] (2890 words)
7. "Ashes remain" - (Fëanor) by mangacrack [Reviews - 0] (2578 words)
You have read the story so far. You know the theme. Do the math.
8. "Forget my name tomorrow" - (Nerdanel) by mangacrack [Reviews - 0] (1358 words)
9. "After the Rain" - (Celebrimbor) by mangacrack [Reviews - 0] (2784 words)
This story does not entirely belong to me. Half of it is Encairion's, because once I promised a better ending to her Celebrimbor's fate in "The Price of Vengeance II". Hence why Celebrimbor's son Elmírion is not mine either, I'm just playing in someone else's sandbox.