A round-robin advent calendar. Elrohir is pursued by orcs to the eaves of Mirkwood. What happens next is anyone's guess.
Characters: Arwen, Elladan, Elrohir, Erestor, Galion, Glorfindel, Legolas, Maglor, OMC, Thranduil
Content: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Slash
Chapter: 22 Completed: Yes
Words: 49686 Read: 4776
Published: December 04, 2017 Updated: December 26, 2017
Thanks to the brilliant Ziggy for suggesting a round robin advent calendar. Anyone's welcome to join in. Just comment on the story or in the shoutbox to let everyone know which day you intend to post. Let's see where this leads!l
Let's see what lies behind the first door in our sparkly advent calendar. As ever, this was written in a tearing hurry, so apologies for any typos!
2. Chapter 2 by cheekybeak [Reviews - 6] (1063 words)
A bit short, sorry . . . And completely crazy.
3. Chapter 3 by Gabriel [Reviews - 7] (901 words)
Apologies to anyone waiting to read.
4. Chapter 4 by ziggy [Reviews - 8] (1947 words)
Forgive how late this posting is- family stuff. It's not quite as I hoped but I'll work on something over the weekend for Monday. Sorry. BUT thought this might just give us another plotline to confuse htings:)
5. Chapter 5 by NelyafinweFeanorion [Reviews - 6] (2143 words)
sorry for the rushed nature of the writing. Kids winter concert last night andI I'm posting while I have good internet at home before I'm off to the hospital now, as my mom is having a procedure done today! But I'm so grateful for the temporary distraction of writing this bit!
6. Chapter 6 by Narya [Reviews - 5] (1961 words)
I brought a few more characters to the party - I hope that's OK.
7. Chapter 7 by Naledi [Reviews - 7] (1112 words)
8. Chapter 8 by ziggy [Reviews - 6] (2032 words)
9. Chapter 9 by cheekybeak [Reviews - 6] (1962 words)
So since atmospheric weirdness is not my forte I leave Legolas and Anglach to Gabriel who will. I'm sure, make a much better job of them than I would.
Instead we have us a little Thranduil and Erestor........or is that Elrohir and Legolas???
10. Chapter 10 by Gabriel [Reviews - 5] (911 words)
This is un-beta-d in fact un-everything.
I have agonized over this chapter for hours and am still not happy with it.
I just hope there is some semblance of a story.
11. Chapter 11 by NelyafinweFeanorion [Reviews - 4] (3310 words)
this was a rush job and I wish it could have been better--I am not quite content with it but I hope you enjoy it anyway--my day was crazy busy yesterday so this is the result of very late night writing and early morning rushed editing! Thanks to cheekybeak for an inspiration she will recognize when she reads it!--Nelyafinwefeanorion
12. Chapter 12 by Narya [Reviews - 5] (1637 words)
Sorry this took so long; today did not go to plan. And sorry for the slightly disjointed nature of it, but I thought I'd do my bit to start bringing them all together, since I was the one who chucked extra characters into the mix in the first place.
13. Chapter 13 by ziggy [Reviews - 5] (2324 words)
14. Chapter 14 by Naledi [Reviews - 5] (1224 words)
Sorry this is such a short offering. I had this plan to bring all the disparate groups together, but I'm out of time, so could only write one scene instead of the three I'd intended.
15. Chapter 15 by cheekybeak [Reviews - 5] (1942 words)
16. Chapter 16 by NelyafinweFeanorion [Reviews - 6] (2622 words)
Rushed through this--realized today that I am in a time zone behind all of you so thought I would publish this tonight my time, which is already Tuesday in Europe and NZ. So here is Tuesday's chapter, a bit early. I was about as confused as poor Elrohir (the slightly dim one) about all the story lines when I started this!
17. Chapter 17 by Gabriel [Reviews - 7] (1272 words)
I hope you enjoy! Took a leaf out of ziggy's book and tried to come up with possible scenarios.
So here it is.
18. Chapter 18 by ziggy [Reviews - 7] (2811 words)
19. Chapter 19 by Narya [Reviews - 5] (4840 words)
In which old friends reunite, misunderstandings are cleared up, and someone comes home for Christmas.
20. Chapter 20 by NelyafinweFeanorion [Reviews - 7] (4321 words)
In which the spirit of yuletide surfaces, the Noldor are not the only ones clothing obsessed and there is nothing a little bit of fine Dorwinion can't improve--Nelyafinwefeanorion
21. Chapter 21 by ziggy [Reviews - 9] (4849 words)
22. Chapter 22 by Narya [Reviews - 6] (3398 words)
In which our story is wrapped up (pun fully intended).
Thank you to my wonderful co-authors for making this such a fun and exciting experience. Same time next year!?