The past reaches out towards the future...A living mystery is being delivered to the king of Mirkwood as a gift and a strange tale of longing and love, lust death and depravity is being told. And it is all bound together by the song of tomorrow...
Characters: Maglor, OFC, OMC, Thranduil
Content: Angst, AU, Drama, Dubcon, Erotica, Explicit Sex, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Rape/Non-con, Romance, Slash
Chapter: 18 Completed: No
Words: 150812 Read: 5868
Published: February 05, 2016 Updated: March 30, 2018
I do not own these characters, they belong to Tolkien except those born from my own brain. I do not make any profit from this work of fiction, it is only made for entertainment. This story will contain explicit sex, slash and deathscenes. You are warned. If you don't like that don't read this.
This chapter is not too bad when it comes to explicitness, but it will follow...
2. A devils heaven, an angels hell... by Nuredhel [Reviews - 1] (15051 words)
Maglor finds out where he is and what he is up against, and he is sure that it will be the Death of him. But there are others willing to go very far to keep him alive...
This Chapter is very explicit at the end, and rather long but i could not split it in half without ruining the flow of the story...
3. The games we must play... by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (8164 words)
Maglor learns more of what it takes to survive in the Sha'al's harem, can he make it?
4. Teacher and apprentice by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (7625 words)
Maglor has survived so now what? he has a taste of what the harem really is, and a secret meeting may change everything...
5. Better the devil you know by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (8351 words)
Maglor learns a lot more of this place he is forced into, and when danger lurks the devil you know is always the best choice...
6. A dragons daughter by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (8040 words)
7. The bones of the earth by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (7596 words)
8. What the queen desires... by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (7621 words)
The two newcomers are sure to make an impact but sometimes that may bring new dangers...
9. The only certain thing in life... by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (6573 words)
Aodh and Aerhan has to participate in a party with potentially disastrous results, and someone leaves this world. Maglor discover a heart wrenching truth, will he be able to cope with this?
This chapter has a tissue warning.
10. Burn like my sorrow, burn like my heart by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (8336 words)
This chapter contians major character death, and some angst. Tissue warning.
11. What goes around... by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (10472 words)
Things are about to change, a lot. Can Maglor cope with it?
12. Thy voice is thy weapon by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (7966 words)
13. Memories of time unknown by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (6831 words)
Maglor is to discover taht there is a prize to pay for fame
14. An emperor's fate by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (8603 words)
It is time for change, what will the future hold and what does the emperor truly want with his new and exotic servant?
15. Bringer of lies and deceit by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (6732 words)
Maglor's role is about to change yet again, from a dancer to a warrior...
16. Harbinger of doom by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (7876 words)
17. The hand which feeds a snake by Nuredhel [Reviews - 0] (6578 words)
18. Eyes in the dark by Nuredhel [Reviews - 1] (8773 words)